The Financial Services Industry’s Unique Security Challenges
Whether you are a bank with many retail locations, an insurance company, a stock exchange, even the Federal Reserve, Hirsch Identive has a physical security solution to fit your unique needs in a cost-effective manner.
A Hirsch Identive solution enables you to manage your entire security system -- access control, surveillance and intrusion detection in all locations -- from one single point of control. Your security practices will be sound and efficient, your employees will be more productiv and complying with the FDIC’s FFIEC will be easier.
Hirsch Identive’s security systems provide you with layered levels of access control – so your lobbies can be open to your customers, while your vaults, check printing rooms and other sensitive areas can only be accessed by authorized individuals.
Utilizing Hirsch Identive’s market-leading and award-winning products provides:
- Access control, and management of all locations, doors and assets from a single point of control
- Full visual control through interoperability with video/CCTV systems
- Advanced technology keypad and readers that read multiple card formats
- Easy interoperation with other systems including human resources, computer log-on, visitor management, parking, elevators, and HVAC.
Hirsch Identive can help with the ever-increasing regulatory burdens placed upon financial institutions. Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, and recent financial regulations have at their heart one common element - Identity. Whether you are seeking to enforce separation of duties, or access to paper or electronic data, the first step is proper identity authentication.
Your Hirsch Identive system can provide not only physical access control and auditing (a key compliance component), but can provide and/or integrate with other security and back-end business applications such as:
- Personnel (HR) Databases - single step provisioning of new employees and deprovisioning of departing employees. Role-based physical access control privileges insure that employee access privileges match their role in the organization, and are policy-driven
- Network Security Systems - make presence in the building a requirement for local network access, minimizing opportunities for password theft and employee "tailgating" into the building
- Logical Access Control - provide strong authentication, PKI validation, SSO, email encryption, etc.
More than an access control system, Hirsch Identive Velocity can be the framework for a complete, multi-dimensional security management platform.